Network Security Policy Operations supports Network Security and Physical Access organization at Credit Suisse. Network Security Policy Operations is responsible that Network Security Operations and Implementations organisations do comply to the given governance on all network security devices globally, it is responsible that associated risks are well monitored and managed and it is responsible that audit driven activities are conducted as required. NSCM (Network Security Configuration Management) is a tool that is developed to support the organization in their main areas of responsibility and will further be developed to address
more topics. The DevOps team will be responsible to maintain the tool, to fix bugs, to further develop additional features to satisfy business requirements and to cooperate close with the developers at for the development of future releases of the NSCM tool.
The DevOps team will newly be built to have a central team that takes care of the preparation of the virtual machines, of the security aspects and of the development and the delivery of new major and minor releases of NSCM. It will closely work together with a BA in Warsaw and will report to the line manager in Warsaw.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firmĂ˘ÂÂs D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards
- Work closely with application Business Analysts, Test Leads, Dev leads and Test Managers to understand business/functional requirements in the assigned project(s)/system(s) across network security.
- Review requirements, specifications and supporting documents
- Support DevOps implementations through delivery of CI aligned test automation
- Translate business requirements in to technical design/script and deliver.
- Code development, version controlling and code merges
- Continuously use tools for the creation and the integration of a build status.
- Enable and conduct static and dynamic code analysis and tests
- Manage the packaging of the releases
- Release and change management
- Configuration and systems management, including performance management
- Monitor and collect customer feedback
- Prepare role growth towards DevSecOps which will include logging, monitoring, auditing, authentication, authorization, encryption and management of certificates.
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application
- Minimum 8 Years of experience working with Java code development and design.
- Experience in developing and managing enterprise level IT solutions.
- Outstanding analytics skills and understanding of network security concepts
- Knowledge of design patterns and be able to steer the project technical stack towards industry standards.
- Hands-on programming experience with Java 8x and J2EE frameworks.
- Knowledge of Hibernate, Eclipselink and usage of development IDEs like Eclipse, VSCode, IntelliJ
- Knowledge of EJB 3.0, JPA, Weblogic server, Bitbucket, SQL statements.
- Experience developing web services using popular REST API
- Working knowledge of CI/CD environment and Splunk usage
- High level of integrity and flexibility, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards