An excellent opportunity with one of the largest global Murex alliance partners.
You will join a highly skilled and dynamic team and there are excellent opportunities to develop in different areas and expand your knowledge.
Luxoft has been engaged by a leading global Financial Services organisation to provide Murex implementation services across a varied portfolio of projects. We require a team of experienced Murex consultants with strong knowledge of financial markets to work on a multi-year programme.Responsibilities
- Technical Analysis of changes, solution design, development and unit testing (Java)
- Participate in fixing production and test defects
- End to end ownership of tasks in cooperation with Business Analysts and Testing team.
- 3+ years of Java Development experience
- Knowledge of MxML workflow and formulae development
- Advanced SQL
- Good general financial market understanding
Nice to have
- Knowledge of pre trade framework along with MSL scripting language
- DevOps on Murex experience (GIT, Jenkins, JIRA etc)
- Technical solution design experience and start-to-end solution ownership
English: C1 Advanced