Banking today is a technology business, where innovation and digital ingenuity creates competitive advantage. At Credit Suisse, we are committed to delivering world-class technology solutions that enables our clients to reach their goals. We offer a role within the Platform IT, responsible for delivering technology solutions for our key business partners (Chief Risk Officer). Our organization has a global footprint with over 600+ people across 15 cities, 7 countries and 4 regions. The Bangalore centers owns end to end accountability of key programs and solutions.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firmâs D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards
- A state-of-the-art workplace in Bangalore, which will challenge your brain to implement solutions for complex mathematical business related requirements and problem statements.
- A highly collaborative and solution oriented culture, Agile and DevOps centric global team, with key focus on efficiency, reliability and innovation.
- A highly efficient tool-chain/toolset for the adoption of Agile, DevOps, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment, Test Automation
- An opportunity to work with best-in-class technology focused people working on mission-critical application development.
Primary Technical Skills
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- Hands on approach to problem solving by applying creative, logical and analytical skills
- Understanding and working knowledge of software delivery methodologies and principles like Agile and DevOps
- Sense of ownership and accountability towards the deliverables
- Good interpersonal, collaboration, presentation and communication skills
- Flexibility and adaptability with an ability to multi-task and perform various roles and tasks, a positive can-do attitude
- Exposure to Banking / Financial Services
- Results-oriented, dedicated, hardworking who can work on own initiative and deliver on time with a high level of integrity and flexibility, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards.
Beneficial Skills And Experience
- 4-8 years of experience in Java and front end technologies
- Good knowledge on OOP (Object Oriented Programming) concepts and design patterns
- Hands on experience building applications using Spring, Spring Boot, Spring cloud, JPA
- Hands on exposure to Restful and Microservice architecture
- Working knowledge of Test Driven Development using Junit / Mockito and other testing framework
- Hands on experience on Database; Skilled at understanding & writing SQL statements
- Good understanding and working knowledge of Design patterns, UX
- Experience in working on Agile delivery (Scrum / Kanban) and using tools like JIRA, Service Now
- Good understanding of the Dev/ops tools and strategy required for automation across Dev/QA/Deployment teams â NOLIO, Sonar, TeamCity / Jenkins
- Exposure to Business Driven Development â Selenium, Jenkins, Cucumber