Job Title: Java Full Stack Developer
Job Location: Begumpet, Hyderabad
Position: PermanentJob Summary
- Work with stakeholders to establish requirements.
- Participate in development from concept to execution to launch and ensure the application fully serves the needs of the end-user
- Work with the team to gain an initial understanding of the desired solution, and iteratively develop and refine the UI and backend components to achieve a usable, high-quality results
- Provide technical assistance and support as required.
- 3 to 7 years of IT Industry experience in Java Full Stack development.
- Hands-on Java skills including Java 8.
- Hands-on Angular 4/5/6/7/8 skills.
- Apigee, HTML, and the ability to understand infrastructure would be nice to have.
- Extensive knowledge in Object-Oriented Programming and Design.
- Extensive knowledge of Java, Spring, Spring MVC, Spring Boot.
- Extensive knowledge in creating and consuming RESTful API.
- Extensive knowledge in automated unit testing using JUnit.
- Experience in AWS infrastructure.
- Knowledge in writing SQL queries and interacting with database systems such as Oracle, SQL Server.
- Thorough orientation towards Code reviews, Coding standards, Design Standards, and Code Documentation.
- Knowledge of Design Patterns.
- Knowledge of Data modeling in RDBMS or NoSQL databases.
- A proactive approach to identify alternatives for a given problem statement.
- Should have worked on enterprise-class applications.
- Should have worked in an Agile environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Joining time / Notice Period: max 15 days
Minimum Relevant Experience: 3+ Years
Top 3 Mandatory Skills: Angular latest version, Java 8, Springboot, Database
STRICT NO NOS: AngularJS
Experience: 4 - 8 Years
Annual Salary: INR 5 LPA - 16 LPA
Work Location: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India