Position OverviewJob Description
Brief about Business
HR IT, a global technology group of Deutsche Bankâ€™s technology organization, is responsible for all Human Resources IT services and ensures that all HR services and Products are delivered in high quality. Our globally oriented and highly motivated team provide unique benefits for employees, managers and HR staff, thereby creating sustainable value for the bank.What Weâ€™ll Offer You
As part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits that youâ€™ll enjoy
Your Key Responsibilities
- Best in class leave policy
- Gender neutral parental leaves
- 100% reimbursement under child care assistance benefit (gender neutral)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
- Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
- Accident and Term life Insurance
- Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and above
Your Skills And Experience
- Develops source code, including descriptions, for all Software Components in accordance with Detailed Software Requirements specification, the functional design and the technical design document.
- Verifies the developed source code by reviews (4-eyes principle).
- Contributes to quality assurance by writing unit and functional tests.
- Ensures architectural changes (as defined by Architects) are implemented.
- Provides Level 3 support for technical infrastructure components (i.e., databases, middleware and user interfaces).
- Contributes to problem and root cause analysis.
- Verifies integrated software components by unit and integrated software testing according to the software test plan. Software test findings must be resolved.
- Ensures that all code changes end up in Change Items (CIs).
- Where applicable, develops routines to deploy CIs to the target environments.
- Provides Release Deployments on non-Production Management controlled environments.
- Supports creation of Software Product Training Materials, Software Product User Guides, and Software Product Deployment Instructions.
- Checks consistency of documents with the respective Software Product Release.
- Where applicable, manages maintenance of applications and performs technical change requests scheduled according to Release Management processes.
- Fixes software defects/bugs, measures and analyses code for quality.
- Collaborates with colleagues participating in other stages of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Identifies dependencies between software product components, between technical components, and between applications and interfaces.
How Weâ€™ll Support You
- Experience with Software Development experience (SDLC) methodologies like Agile.
- Experience in designing, developing and maintaining complex Enterprise applications.
- Core Java experience â€“ Data Structures, Algorithms and Design Patterns.
- Good understanding of cloud and Platform as a service offerings.
- Experience with modern SDLC tools - Git, JIRA, Artifactory, Jenkins/TeamCity, Open Shift - is a plus
- Experience in Test Driven Development.
- Experience with SOAP or REST Services.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proficient communication skills.
- Keeps pace with technical innovation.
- 8 year + experience and hard core technologist.
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex
(including pregnancy),age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
How weâ€™ll support you
ÂTraining and development to help you excel in your career
Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
Coaching and support from experts in your team
A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs