Java+Reactjs Full Stack Lead/Architect Opportunity at Bangalore/Pune/Chennai.
- Strong Java knowledge and hands on experience in JDK 1.7/1.8 versions, Spring DI, Spring MVC and Spring boot, Restful API/microservices architecture.
- WEB UI experience â React or Angular.
- Prior experience in writing Junit test cases would be required.
- Full-stack engineering from core library framework to UI visualization.
- Nice to have experience of working with unstructured data sets, Mongo DB, NoSQL experience Principal Accountabilities.
- Ensure compliance with all architecture directions and standards through cross organization consulting and direct involvement in development efforts.
- CI / CD knowledge and tools like github, gradle / maven, sonarqube.
- Experience of working in Agile environment and good understanding of Agile processes.
- Knowledge on Open API specification tools such as swagger or RAML would be an added advantage.
Primary Skills: ReactJS, JDK 1.7/1.8 versions, Spring Boot, REST/Rest API, Full Stack engineer
- Good to have experience into Angular.
- Experience with Git and Github.
- Banking Domain Knowledge.
Experience: 6 to 14 years