• Ability to create self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components that build on the elements and modules of core Angular (JS) 9/10.
• Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
• Habit of documenting your code inline using JSDoc or similar ways
• Experience with writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks
Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets
• Creating e2e test suites for all components and running them with Protractor (or alternatives)
• Hands-on experience with creating configuration, builds, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments, Familiar with testing frameworks (Ex. Jasmine). Test runner framework (Ex. Karma).