We are looking for a Java developer who possesses a passion for pushing technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our software applications.
- Design and build advanced applications based on Spring framework.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- The SpringBoot Specialist will be responsible for designing and developing the SpringBoot Based application / services.
- The specialist should have hands-on knowledge of the following skills: 8 or more years of professional experience in Spring, Springboot, Spring MVC, Java Collection framework, Microservices, OOPS and Multithreading Concepts.
- Hands on experience in Algorithms and Data Structures.
- Working knowledge of JUnit, Maven & Jenkins.
- Experience with MicroServices, RESTful Web Services using Spring Boot.
- Knowledge and experience on BigData, SQL, including SELECT / UPDATE statements, aggregate functions, table joins, indexes etc.,
- Design Microservices, Conceptual Models, Sequence and Class Diagrams.
- Participate in design and code reviews with external vendors and ensure that code quality metrics are adhered to.
- Assist in ensuring NFRs are met and availability metrics are adhered to.
- Experienced working in Agile Development Environment and coping with the speed of scrum process.
- Should have strong analytical thinking, be a self-driven individual to face challenges and work with unknowns in fixing elusive bugs in Microservices, SOA architecture.
- Traits to take ownership of the components and deliver work end to end, including designing, development, release and bug-fixing.
- Must have good interpersonal skills to interact with various teams.
Key Accountabilities :
- The candidate will be accountable for the following applications.
- Java / SpringBoot based Microservices framework development
- Integrations between different systems (IBM WCS, IBM Sterling Backend, Enterprise systems, Mobile)
- A qualified candidate should have 2 - 4 years of experience in designing and development on Java frameworks.
- The candidate should have good knowledge of Spring and Java programming.
- The candidate should have extremely good communication skills and should be able to drive technical discussions with partners and vendors.
Mandatory Skills :
- Experience working with J2EE application servers like Tomcat/Jetty, IBM WAS, Weblogic,
- Spring framework development on SpringBoot.
- Experience in handling critical issues in production environment and resolution.
Desirable skills :
- API gateway integration, API security and API performance benchmarking.
- MEAN (MongoDB, Express, Angular, Node JS).
- BigData and NoSQL understanding based on Cassandra, MongoDB.
- Working / conceptual knowledge of Kafka, ActiveMQ, ZooKeeper, Kong, Ambassador.
- Experience with configuration management and source control systems (Jenkins, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, GIT, SVN).
- Working knowledge of Unix including the usage common Unix Commands - find/cp/mv/ssh commands / executables etc.
Immediately ( Office visit for orientation)
Kindly share your updated resume along with the following details:
1. Notice Period
3. Expected CTC
4. Current Location