Java – Sr. Software Developer
CGG is conducting Online Interviews for Java – Senior Software Developer
Qualification: Should have acquired:
- B.E./B.Tech/MCA with specialization in Computers/Electronics/IT OR
- M.Sc in Computer Science/IT OR
- Master’s Degree in Physics/ Mathematics/Statistics/ Operational Research/Electronics with
- Either Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science/DOESEC(A level) certification OR
- M. Tech/M.E/MS in Computer Science/IT/Electronics.with 60% of marks or above.
Experience: Minimum 5 Yrs of experience out of which at least 3 years of experience in Software Development.
- Spring Framework, Hibernate technologies desirable
- Process methodologies – MVC, SOA Architecture
- Good working knowledge on Tomcat/JBoss servers.
- Developing software using Eclipse/MyEclipse IDE
- Should have contributed in all phases of the development life cycle
- Strong Communication Skills
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Should involve and be responsible for all the stages of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Working closely with Project leader, business analysts, designers and other team members throughout the SDLC
- Actively participate in discussions with team members in design, development and implementation
- Evaluate and increase the program effectiveness
- Document the tasks assigned
- Testing the application in real situations