Working Hours: 9 AM to 6 PM
- Thorough understanding of React and its core principles like Lifecycle Hooks, Functional Components, State management, Context etc.
- Intermediate level knowledge in HTML, CSS
- Must work as part of a team developing applications and services using Agile development methods
- Must be familiar with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques.
- Responsibilities include building our website from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up and fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function.
- Building sustainable coding that may be used in the future.
- Ensuring the feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Enhancing the performance of the main front-end website.
- Modifying designs and specifications of complex applications.
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS/JS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
- Responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of our website.
- Analyzing code, requirements, system risks, and software reliability.
- Collaborating with front-end and back-end web developers.
- Have knowledge of working with Google Lighthouse and Pagespeed insights to fix performance issues in web development.
- Knowledge of ES6 practices, CSS, HTML, redux etc.
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging.
- Proficient in integrating Complex Third Party APIs (REST).
- Knowledge in any of the document db is a plus
- Independent analysis of the subject area and clarification of requirements.
- Understanding of deployment of frontend applications using Gulp.
- A clear understanding of good SEO practices.
- Familiarity with Next.Js
- Good communication skills and ability to interact effectively with technology & product teams.
- Ability to work with an asynchronous Tech team
- Has experience mentoring junior developers
- Highly developed problem-solving skills and strategic thinking.
- Attention to detail and ability to visualize things.
- Proficiency in browser rendering behavior and performance.
- Ability to understand problems and come up with a variety of solutions.
- Code refactoring and optimization, Code review
- Understanding of Webpack and Babel.
- Familiarity with TypeScript.