Requisition ID: 2016007
Job Position: JGM/DGM (Personnel & Admin)
Key Rules & Responsibilities:
• Assist in formulating overall HR & Admin strategies.
• Assist in preparation of HR policies and procedures.
• Identify performance goals and Objectives, Job description and specification.
• Assist in Manpower Planning and Budgeting.
• Formulate and develop legal strategy, plans and budgets.
• Manage recruitment, selection and induction of permanent and temporary positions across the location in line with company policy.
• Undertake current HR projects, such as policy reviews, legislative updates etc. ensuring continuous implementation in line with legislation.
• Manage the administration activities like ‐ time office, contractors, house‐keeping, safety matters, to deal with local government offices, canteen, company vehicles, employee transportation etc.
• Manage the statutory compliances, labour laws, tools to handle grievances and drive awareness for the same among the employees and management.
• Shortlist candidates for personal or telephonic Interview with related department.
• Responsible for management of Manpower management.
• Induction, Medical, police verification and other HR related formalities as per OMR
Qualification and Experience:
• Minimum Qualification: MBA in HR
• Experience: 3 Years of experience in oil and gas industry and CBM operations