1. Name of the Post: Joint Assistant Director
2. No of Post: 02
3. Classification: General Central Service Group 'A' Non-Ministerial
4. Scale of Pay: Level 11 of Pay Matrix (Pre-revised Grade pay of Rs.6600/-)
5. Eligibility Conditions:
a) Composite method: The Departmental Deputy Superintendent (Crime Records) with seven years regular service in the Level 7 of the pay matrix (Pre-revised scale of pay of Rs.9300-34800/- and Grade Pay of Rs.4600/-) shall also be considered along with outsiders and in case, he is selected for appointment to the post the same shall be deemed to have been filled by promotion.
b) Deputation: Officers of the Central Government or State Governments or Union Territories:
a. (i) Holding analogous post on regular basis; or
(ii) with five years regular service in post in the Level-10 of Pay Matrix(Pre-revised Pay Band 3 of Rs. 15600-39100 and Grade Pay of Rs.5400/-); or
(iii) with six years of regular service in post in the Level-8 of Pay Matrix (Pre-revised Pay Band 2 of Rs.9300-34800 and Grade Pay of Rs.4800/-); or
(iv) with seven years of regular service in post in the Level-7 (pre-revised Pay Band 2 of Rs.9300-34800 and Grade Pay of Rs.4600/-); and
b) Possessing five years experience in Police Administration and Crime ecords Management.
7. Terms of deputation: The terms and conditions of officer appointed to the post on deputation basis will be regulated in accordance with the Department o Expenditure 0M No. 1/1/008-IC dated 13th September 2008, DoP&T OM No.6/8/09(Esst)(Pay.II) dated 17.06.2010 and 17.02.2016.
8. Place of posting: New Delhi/Kolkata
9. Duties and Responsibility:
(a) Monitoring and generating MIS report including Law Enforcement Agencies on the following subjects: Talash (search system) of Crime and Criminal Tracking Network System Fake Indian Currency Notes Vahan Samanvay as sub system of CCTNS
(b) Work of General Administration.