1. Post Name: Joint Director
2. Pay Level/Pay Band: Level-12(7th CPC)/ PB-3 [Rs.15600 - 39100/- + Grade Pay Rs.7,600/- (6th CPC)
3. No. of Posts: 05
4. Location: NIFT Head Office, Bengaluru, Kangra, Shillong and Srinagar(J&K)
5. Type of appointment: Deputation
6. Education and other qualifications required for direct recruits on contract:
8. Recruitment by Deputation:
Officers of the Central Govt. / State Govt./ UT/ Autonomous Organization / PSUs holding analogous post on regular basis OR with at least five years of regular service in Level-11 with relevant experience in Purchase Procedures / Establishment Matters / Admission Procedures/ Administrative Matters.
9. Period of deputation: Period of deputation shall be three years. Tenure can be extended for a maximum period of two more years.
10. Advt. No. 02/Rectt./Dir. & Jt. Dir./Cont&Depu/Feb/2021
Maximum age limit for appointment shall not exceed 56 years as on closing date of receipt of applications.
SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates and NIFT employees (working on regular or long-term contract) are exempted from payment of application fee. The candidates are required to pay application fee of Rs. 1,180/-(Rs.1,000/- plus GST 18% i.e. Rs. 180/-) (For Contract/Direct Recruitment only)