Joint Director – CIPS-ASCI Job Opportunity at Centre for Innovations in Public Systems
A. By Direct Recruitment – on a contract basis – (Remuneration Rs. 1.50 lakhs per month) (for Professionals/Academicians/ Experts etc.) with Rs. 5000/- increment at the end of each year.
Qualifications & Experience: (for Professionals/Academicians/ Experts etc.) Direct recruitment
i) An academician with post-graduation; minimum of 20 years of experience and proven track record in the areas of relevance to CIPS in the preparation of project reports, publication of papers, guiding research work, organising workshops and conferences and training/capacity building of civil servants
ii) A doctoral degree from a reputed university/institution, in the areas of relevance to CIPS, would be a distinct advantage
iii) Knowledge of Telugu is desirable.
iv) Good writing and speaking abilities.
v) Publication of articles will have some advantage.
vi) Field experience if any is desirable.
Age: Preferably around 50 Years as on 01.03.2019 for Academicians/ Professionals/ Experts.
B. By Deputation from central/state government (Civil Servants and others )
Qualification & Experience: (for Government servants from central/state government on deputation)
1) For civil servants:
- Minimum – about 20 years of experience in Group-A in state services
- Minimum – about 14 years of experience in All India Services/ Group – A Central Services (officers in the rank/level of 13, 13 A (7th pay commission) may apply.
2) Minimum educational qualification
- Graduate in any discipline
- Post Graduate and Ph. D will have a distinct advantage
- Knowledge of Telugu is desirable
- Good writing and speaking abilities are required.
- Publication of articles will have some advantage
- Field experience cum academic orientation is desirable.
Age: Preferably between 40 to 45 Years as on 01.03.2019 for serving Civil Servants
1. For Civil Servants – on deputation, pay scales will be protected during their tenure. In other words, if the officer is promoted to the next level during his tenure in CIPS, his pay will be protected. All other benefits that were there in the parent department will be honoured like medical treatment/reimbursement etc. However, CIPS reserve the right to prescribe its own rules for officials on deputation
2. Based on the existing scale, compensation will be paid in the case of serving personnel
3. For Contract employee – A consolidated compensation Rs. 1.50 lakhs per month with Rs. 5000/- increment after completion of 12 months/1 year in the case of academicians/professionals/experts engaged on contract basis. After 3 years no increment will be given even if extension is given.