JOB TITLE – Jr. ACCOUNTANT
REPORTS TO – Sr. ACCOUNTANT & MANAGING DIRECTOR
- ADVANCED DEGREE IN ACCOUNTING
EXPERIENCE – MIN. 2 YEARS
IDEAL CANDIDATE –
Provides financial information to
management by researching and analyzing accounting, data, preparing reports.
WHAT WILL THE ACCOUNTANT DO?
- Prepares asset, liability, and
capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions
by entering the account information.
- Recommends financial actions by
analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial
status by collecting information; preparing a balance sheet, profit & loss a statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial
transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by
preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff
by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial
discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by
completing database backups.
- Maintains financial security by
following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying
documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure
questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and
- Complies with federal, state, and
local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new
legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management
on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial
reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and
- Maintains customer confidence and
protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains professional and
technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing
professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating
in professional societies.
- Accomplishes the result by
performing the duty.
- Contributes to team effort by
accomplishing related results as needed.
Proven working experience as a
cost accountant or in a relevant field
Thorough knowledge of accounting
and corporate finance principles and procedures
Excellent accounting software user
Strong attention to detail and
Advanced degree in Accounting
CPA or CMA preferred
Knowledge of Statutory Compliance
SALARY RANGE – As per
the Industry Standards