Advertisement No.: ICSR/ PR/Advt. 128/2021 Dated: 30.03.2021
Applications are invited for the following temporary post of Junior Research Fellow under the project titled “Cost Effective Eye Tracking Approaches to Analyze Human-Machine-Interface in Nuclear Power Plants.” in the Dept. of Chemical Engineering, IIT Madras.
1. Post Name: Junior Research Fellow (Post-I)
2. Co-ordinator: Prof. Rajagopalan Srinivasan, Dept. of Chemical Engineering.
3. Duration: Initially for a period of One year, extendable based on the performance.
4. Qualification: B.Tech or M.tech in Chemical Engineering, or allied disciplines, with minimum 75 % marks in preceding exam
a. Scholars who are selected through National Eligibility Tests- CSIR- UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and GATE.
b. The selection process through National level examinations conducted by central government Departments and their Agencies and institutions such as DST,DBT,DAE,DOS,DRDO,MHRD,ICAR, ICMR,IIT,IISc,IISER etc.
5. Pay Range: Rs. 31,000/-pm
6. Desired Skills: Experience in coding using Matlab / Python, Prior exposure to process control and Knowledge of eye tracking