Applications are invited from the qualified candidates for filling up Junior Research Fellow Position (JRF) in the DST sponsored research project undertaken in the Department of Organic Chemistry, University of Madras.
1. Name the of position: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
2. No of Post: 01
3. Stipend: Rs. 31,000/- per month + 24% HRA (First two years) Rs. 35, 000/- per month + 24% HRA (Third year)
4. Duration: 3 years First two ears: JRF & Third year: SRF
5. Project number: DST Project (CRG/20220/000066 (dt. 28-12-2020)
6. Project title: Synthesis and Biological Evaluation of Calothrixin A & B Analogs
7. Qualification required: M. Sc (General Chemistry/ Organic/ Inorganic/ Physical/ Analytical Chemistry). First class (More than 60% pass percentage) NET-LS or GATE Qualification is Mandator