Applications are invited for the position of Junior Research Fellow (Project) for the following time-bound sponsored project, as per the details given below:
1. Name of the Project: “Consortia for Biofortification platform of the Indian Council of Agricultural Research Exploration for development of wheat with low immunogenic gluten” funded by ICAR
2. Post Details and Number: Junior Research Fellow (Project) (One position)
3. Educational Qualifications: Junior Research Fellow (Project): Post Graduate in any field of Life Sciences. The candidates should have qualified any ‘National Level Examination’.
4. Emoluments: The selected candidates will draw consolidated emoluments as per DST OM dated 30.01.2019, depending upon qualifications & experience. Junior Research Fellow (Project): Rs. 31,000/- + 24% HRA
5. Job Description & Desired Knowledge: Candidates should have knowledge about molecular biology techniques, cancer cell line handling, real time PCR analysis, plasmid DNA isolation and animal handling.
Demand Draft of Rs 100/-