Advt. No. : IITBBS/R&D/RP248/Rect/46/2020‐21 Date: 24.02.2021
Applications are invited on prescribed format for the following assignment in a purely time bound
research project undertaken in the School of Basic Sciences of this Institute.
1. Name of the Temporary Assignment : Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – 1 Post
2. Name of the temporary research Project : “Controlling Heat Float at Nanoscale: A Versatile Approach to Generate Sustainable Energy From Waste Heat”.
3. Name of the Sponsoring Agency : Department of Science and Technology (DST)
4. Consolidated Emolument : Rs. 31,000/‐ + HRA @16% per month
5. Qualification : i. Minimum 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA in the Master’s or
equivalent degree in Physics
ii. Minimum 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA in all other examinations
iii. The candidate must have a valid GATE score or have qualified in UGC‐NET or CSIR‐NET JRF