Applications are invited for the position of Junior Research Fellow (Project) for the following time-bound sponsored project, as per the details given below:
1. Name of the Project: “Development of dendritic cell vaccine for the treatment of recurrent/metastatic reproductive cancer” funded by ICMR
2. Post Details and Number: Junior Research Fellow (Project) (One position)
3. Name of the Project Investigator and Email ID: Dr. Anil K. Suri, Professor of Eminence email@example.com
4. Educational Qualifications: Junior Research Fellow (Project): Post Graduate in any field of Life Sciences. The candidates should have qualified any ‘National Level Examination’.
5. Emoluments: The selected candidates will draw consolidated emoluments as per DST OM dated 30.01.2019, depending upon qualifications & experience.
6. Junior Research Fellow (Project): Rs. 31,000/- + 24% HRA
7. Job Description & Desired Knowledge: The candidates should have knowledge about molecular biology techniques, cancer cell line handling, real time PCR analysis, plasmid DNA isolation and animal handling.
Demand Draft of Rs 100/-