Cultural diversity is important to our success. As such, we employ people from more than 100 countries. Credit Suisse empowers employees to work openly and respectfully with each other and with clients, ultimately striving to deliver outstanding results while offering initiatives and programs to assist employees achieve a healthy work-life balance.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
CRO (Chief Risk Officer) Division is responsible for modelling, measuring, monitoring and handling the risks across multiple dimensions - credit, market, operational, reputational etc. The Risk Division acts as guardian of the bank's risk appetite and provides effective and independent risk oversight.
Enterprise Risk Management (ERM),which sits within CRO, provides group-wide holistic risk coverage focusing on cross-functional and cross-divisional risk governance, frameworks, best-practice, policies and processes. ERM acts as the guardian and controller for firm-wide risk strategy, risk appetite, stress testing, exposures, mitigation and aggregate risk metrics.
- This role is in a team responsible for running Adhoc scenarios (stress tests) on behalf of Group Enterprise Risk and its customers.
- Scenarios, in this context, follow the scope and style of regulatory stress tests, i.e. across all position and non-position risks. Adhoc scenarios are different in that they are run for management information purposes rather than capital adequacy purposes.
- Run Adhoc scenarios with short turn-around-times which have been developed using a big data platform and machine learning within the strategic change initiative. It will continue to evolve and improve over time.
- Examine sensitivities to specific risk factors, portfolios and other use cases
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- Exposure in a short turnaround time analytics reporting role, including the associated partner management.
- A skill set in machine learning, e.g. juypter notebooks, sklearn, pandas, dask, spark, shap, another other packages in the python ecosystem. This can be shown via: university certificates or diplomas, relevant on-the-job projects, kaggle competitions, hackathons, data science bootcamps, etc, these skills will be needed in the active execution of the capability and also to understand, remediate and improve the capability over time.
- Strong level of understanding and past experience in a strict control's environment (e.g. BCBS239, SR11-17, …).
- Broad experience across all risk types and capital, i.e. the full scope executed as part of a regulatory stress test is preferable.
- Subject matter expertise in at least one specific risk type, e.g. stressed revenue, credit risk for lending, market risk and so on is preferable.
- Experience in risk financial modelling is preferable.
- Outstanding problem solving, written and verbal communication skills
- Results-oriented and hardworking who can work on own initiative whilst also working under pressure to deliver on time with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards