- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
Sound understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices.
Analytical mind with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
Meticulous attention to detail with the superb organizational skills.
Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
Critical thinker with a high proficiency in math.
Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Excellent report writing, communication and IT skills.
Advanced competency in Microsoft Office and Accounting software packages.