1. Preparation of Audit Schedule in respected audit format
2. Perform timely bank reconciliations on a daily/weekly/monthly basis and prepare dashboards for the status open of open items, if any, in the bank reconciliations
3. Ensure that there are no open items which are not accounted or resolved subsequently on the reconciliation date
4. Deliver all bank Reconciliations as per month end close calendar
5. Knowledge of general ledger
6. Working Knowledge on the tally & MS Excel.
7. Verifying Bills and Claims
8. Sales purchase entries
9. Accounts payable, Record Purchase, and Manage Suppliers
10. Well Versed with MIS Reports like a daily report, Fund Flow, Cash Flow
11. Auditing all ledger Account.
12. Inventory Management