What Makes Us a Great Place To Work
We are proud to be consistently recognized as one of the world's best places to work, a champion of diversity and a model of social responsibility. We are currently ranked the #1 consulting firm on Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work list, and we have maintained a spot in the top four on Glassdoor's list for the last 12 years. We believe that diversity, inclusion and collaboration is key to building extraordinary teams. We hire people with exceptional talents, abilities and potential, and then create an environment where you can become the best version of yourself and thrive both professionally and personally. We are publicly recognized by external parties such as Fortune, Vault, Mogul, Working Mother, Glassdoor and the Human Rights Campaign for being a great place to work for diversity and inclusion, women, LGBTQ and parents .Who You’ll Work With
You’ll join the Product, Practice and Knowledge (PPK) department as part of the Knowledge Management team that support a range of industry and capability practice areas.
The global PPK group is a key function, which helps to identify, create, and leverage “best of Bain” content, expertise, and also helps Bain practice areas develop commercial strategies.
The Knowledge Management team is critical to harnessing the best of our consulting staffs’ individual and collective expertise, making it possible for us to deliver extraordinary results for our clients.This Involves
Junior Knowledge Associates support a range of industry and capability Practice areas with preparing case information and content for contribution to Bain’s global knowledge base.
A Tenured Junior Knowledge Associate Is Also Expected To Work Directly With Global Practice Stakeholders And Provide Support On Other Tasks Related To Practice Operations And Content Including
- Removing client confidential information from client engagement materials and standardizing those as per Bain standards (sanitizing & disguising)
- Writing abstracts and tagging the materials to ensure Bain case teams can easily find relevant content within Bain’s internal knowledge base. This requires understanding the materials and their context to develop the appropriate abstract and metadata tagging.
- Creating and periodically refreshing practice area content pages as well as high impact and commercially valuable practice credentials
- Creating and distributing regular newsletters to Practice affiliates on the latest cases, proposals, practice knowledge and IP developments
- Creating and managing practice affiliate lists, trackers and other practice databases
- Undergraduate degree with strong academic credentials
- 0-12 months of work experience in a professional services/ research set up
- Good eye for detail; able to spot small inconsistencies and fix them as per Bain standards
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Comfortable with applying the MS-Office toolkit
- Able to communicate confidently with global audiences; participates thoughtfully during team meetings and updates
- Proactive, resourceful and efficient with a strong customer service orientation