Designation - Executive IPQA
Location - Bangalore (MAKALI Location)
Designation : Executive IPQA
Qualification: BSC. MSC. B.Pharm, M. Pharm
No of Yrs of Exp. :
Reporting Authority: Manager
Industry: Pharma Manufacturing
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Responsible for cross verification of RM &
PM process order against batch record
· Responsible for verification of Raw Materials
as per process order during dispensing Responsible for giving line clearance
for different stages of manufacturing process.
· Responsible cross verification of the
materials with process order as a part of line clearance for production
· Responsible for release to inter mediate
stages of manufacture.
· Responsible for checking the physical
parameters of products in different manufacturing stages and process validation
· Responsible for terminal inspection in FG.
· Responsible for verification of production
documents & log sheets in respective areas.
· Responsible for checking in-process activity
in manufacturing, packaging stages as per BMR & BPR instructions.
· Responsible for periodic calibration of
in-process instruments like friabilator, DT apparatus, Weigh balance, Oh meter