MiQ is the leading marketing intelligence company with technology and people that help businesses win. We are experts at ingesting large amounts of data, modelling data to convert into insights and then actioning these insights through a variety of products and services.
Our People have an endearing and unique quality that sets them apart from the rest and that is why our product inspires. Our People make the difference and our values make the people.
In short, MiQ make data valuable, insightful, and intelligent, which helps clients engage customers, grow sales and generate revenue. MiQ offers its clients products and services across Media (which is their programmatic managed media offering),Analytics (custom engineering and data science solutions for business challenges in digital marketing space) and Technology (technology and analytics capabilities geared for their customers use). We enjoy a 97% client retention rate globally across brands such as Walmart, Barclaycard and Ford. MiQ was built 9 years ago by Gurman Hundal and Lee Puri, with its original base in London, UK. Remaining a self-funded business, the company has now grown to over 700 employees, with 15 global offices covering 4 continents.
Our business vision is to empower the marketing divisions with the relevant insights so that they can shape the overall business strategy. It is for this reason MiQ has very exciting and realistic growth expectations over the coming years. It's a great opportunity to work across a global business while becoming a key contributor within a growing, winning organization.QUICK FACTS
WHAT WE VALUE AT MiQ
- Represent over 450 Client's Globally
- 97% Retention Rate of Client's since Launch
- 700 Global Employee's, with a 100% Staff Retention Rate in the first 3 years of the business, currently 93%
- Offices in London, Manchester, Hamburg, 10 cities in the US, Toronto, Australia and Bangalore
- Award Winning Infrastructure – Recently voted for the 'Best Use of Data' as well as 'Best Trading Team' in UK and 'Most Innovative Brand in Mobile' in North America
KRAs - Key Responsibilities
- PASSION - We love and live what we do
- DETERMINATION - We always find a way to 'figure it out'
- UNITY - We back each other and challenge one another
- AGILITY - We anticipate the unexpected, embrace and adapt to change
- COURAGE - We dare to think unconventionally You can find out more about
- Level II platform support for technical issues: ensuring that issues with our platform and tools are handled in a timely manner and are fully documented.
- Voice of our platform users to analyze their needs, escalating to our Product and development teams appropriately.
- Go-to expert on our products, their expected behaviours, and key metrics, retaining the ability to make suggestions for product and process improvements.
- Analysis of log files and system statistics, to be able to discern issues with internal workflows and platform data.
- Troubleshooting product-specific requests including campaign performance, delivery, supply questions, scalability, and partner data integration, using code sniffers, SQL, and internal tools.
- Product communication and updates across internal teams and within the UI on platform performance and planned system maintenance
- Implementing systems monitoring, alerting, and oversight of recovery actions across all components of our infrastructure
- Refining and driving incident management and resolution processes across the Technology organization
- Keep a pulse on industry news and trends, especially those related to DV360 client base.
- A degree in Math, Science, MIS, Communications, or Computer Science preferred1-3 years of experience working in a client facing capacity (e.g. Help Desk, I.T., Customer Service for web based platform) within a Window/Linux terminal environment
- Knowledge of the digital advertising landscape and understanding of programmatic advertising preferred, (e.g. ad server, trading desk, Tag management system, Publisher, exchanges, etc.)
- Solid understanding of infrastructure, from systems administration to network operations
- Using SQL to query large datasets (e.g. discerning trends, comparisons, etc.) to understand root cause and user impact
- Ability to trouble shoot UI related issues via API's
- Software development experience or sales engineering experience
- Familiarity with web services stack
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Excellent written communication skills and time management skills.
- Self-starter, motivated by curiosity and a passion for learning