Junior Business Analyst
No. of Positions: 1
Role: The junior business analyst has to manage the requirements of the program and communicate them clearly to states, stakeholders, facilitators, and team members.
- Preparing State-specific product configuration documents
- Analyze client’s business requirements and processes through document analysis, interviews, workshops, and workflow analysis
- Conduct testing, including functional, user acceptance (UAT) and performance to verify the client’s needs are met
- Communicate client’s business requirements by constructing easy-to-understand data and process models
- Draft and maintain business requirements and align them with functional and technical requirements
- Identify and reconcile errors in client data to ensure accurate business requirements
- Report on project progress; offer viable solutions to challenges and identify opportunities for improvement as and when they arise
- Work with Program Manager to manage resources to make sure schedule is on track
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- This role requires a candidate who is familiar with technology, and has excellent communication and client engagement skills.
- B.Tech/BE/BCA and post-graduate qualification required; post-graduate degree in management preferred
- 2 years of work experience, with track record of high achievement
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office – Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Demonstrated experience in requirement-gathering & elicitation from clients
- Demonstrated experience with documentation (User stories, BRD, FRD, Flow Diagram etc.)
- Excellent Business Analysis skills, with the ability to convert complex requirements into simple solutions & present the same to technical teams
- Proficiency with Databases (Postgres, RDBMS, SQL)
- Experience of working with government clients strongly preferred - candidate must be keen to work with state governments and ULBs to apply for this role
- Ability to manage customer requirement and maintain delivery standards
- Ability to handle multiple stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience using various Project Management Tools.
- Prior exposure to urban development sector (ideally in a central or state government project) strongly preferred.
- Good spoken and written fluency in English and Hindi required; additional languages will be a plus.
Location of position(s): Based out of the NIUA office in New Delhi; with travel as required.
- At par with the industry standards, depending on experience and skills. Proof of past remuneration (last received salary/monthly contract payment) would be required.
- Remuneration will be structured as follows: 70% fixed; 30% variable (conditional on achieving KPIs); additional performance bonus possible.