1. To Inspection and approve of all the material bought on site for construction.
2. Day to day complete supervision and control over the workmanship of different contractors and agencies connected with building construction.
3. Onsite and off-site co-ordination with contractors.
4. To arrange and obtain test results / certificate of materials that are necessary for the work, as directed by the Project Manager.
5. To Perform such other functions as may be directed by the Project Manager to ensure quality of the work and fulfillment of Architects and other consultants assignments.
Required Educational Qualification and Experience :BE (Civil) / Diploma (Civil) with 0-2 years- experience with at least 6 months- experience in similar capacity