Company : Jana Med Tech Pvt Ltd
Position Title: We are looking for a Junior Hardware Engineer for our (IVD) Medical Device Manufacting Company
- Hardware testing and troubleshooting of medical devices.
- Assist in design & development activities of new devices.
- Analog circuit design and component selection.
- Power and current consumption budgeting in battery powered devices.
- Performing power dissipation calculations.
- Managing vendors for PCB fabrication & assembly.
- PCB bring up, debugging and troubleshooting.
- Coding in embedded C for 16/32 bit microcontrollers.
- Supporting the creation, execution and documentation of hardware testing protocols in adherence to Jana CareĂ˘ÂÂs Quality Management System.
- Knowledge and exposure to basic hardware design, such as the ability to read a schematic.
- Experience with lab tools for debugging/testing purposes.
- Hands-on experience in electronics prototyping, soldering.
- Proficient oral and written communications skills, and capable of collaborating well in a team environment.
- Experience in schematic capture and PCB design.
- Experience in CAD design, 3D printing.
- Knowledge of programming languages such as Python.
- Knowledge of mobile app development on Android.
Engineering / Science graduate, preferably from Electronics, Electrical, Mechatronics domains