SAU Recruitment 2022:
SAU is looking out for candidates to fill 2 job openings for Junior Engineer-Mechanical- Electrical and Plumbing vacancies. Candidates who would like to apply for the role of Junior Engineer vacancies can check the entire details and procedure for SAU Recruitment 2022 here.
Qualification for SAU Recruitment 2022:
More information about this Junior Engineer MEP Mechanical- Electrical and Plumbing Job
Minimum Educational Qualifications and Experience:
- A Degree in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering with at least 3 years experience, or a Diploma with at least five years experience, in the supervision of erection/ maintenance- of electrical / mechanical works in PSU/ Government/University/international organisation/institute of repute.
- Successful candidate must also have good knowledge of computer applications and internet; strong interpersonal skills; good writing and speaking skills; strong ethical convictions and a commitment to quality service; and the ability to competently interact with a culturally and ethnically diverse population of students, faculty, and staff.
- He/she will coordinate/supervise execution of MEP works at site to ensure quality and service, check measurement of works done by Contractor/PMC/ Consultant/O&M agency, attend to works entrusted by the Executive Engineer, SAU for original works as well as maintenance works of 66/11KV/415 V substations and other E & M works like lifts, HVAC fire fighting, DG, UPS, etc.
- He/she will look after the maintenance of MEP installations, services and will also maintain stores of electrical/mechanical items required for maintenance/repair works.
- He/she will prepare estimates of maintenance works/minor original works following CPWD norms.
- He/she will record measurement of maintenance works executed departmentally in measurement Books and check contractors’ bills; and perform other related duties and special projects as assigned or directed.
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Junior Engineer MEP Mechanical job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Junior Engineer-Mechanical- Electrical and Plumbing job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 3 to 3+ year experience as anJunior Engineer-Mechanical- Electrical and Plumbing.
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: Diploma, BE/B.Tech
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Junior Engineer-Mechanical- Electrical and Plumbing is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Junior Engineer-Mechanical- Electrical and Plumbing position?
- Ans: There are immediate 2 job openings for Junior Engineer-Mechanical- Electrical and Plumbing in our Organisation.
- Who is eligible to apply for this Junior Engineer-Mechanical- Electrical and Plumbing job?
- Ans: The mentioned job is open to both Male and Female candidates.