· Be the first point of contact between the customer and the company.
· Technically qualifying leads before passing it to the sales team.
· Back office calling and lead generation for territory development.
· Providing pre-sales technical assistance to prospective customers.
· Giving company/product presentations to customers
· Establishing new customers while maintaining relations with existing clients.
· Managing and interpreting customer requirements.
· Recording and maintaining customer contact data.
· Understand client needs and select the right technical solution by designing and quoting for right products.
· Review application design, BOQ and specification for residential and commercial projects.
· Resolving technical queries of clients.
Stitch is an ISO 9001:2015 certified company and established in the year 1995 which is into Technology Sourcing for Indian Engineering Industry. Stitch focuses on 5 key business areas viz. Steel & Metals, Machining Application Engineering, Dies & Molds, Machine Tools and Advance Technology. It’s global alliance and networking spans across countries like Japan, Korea, Switzerland, USA, Taiwan, Thailand, Germany, Malaysia and many more with application in industries like Automotive, Auto Components, Engineering, Electrical Switch Gears, White Goods, Tool Room and other allied areas. Stitch has a client base of more than 1000 companies and a network of strategically located offices across India. The major customers of the company are Maruti Suzuki, Honda, Mahindra & Mahindra, Tata Motors, Ashok Leyland, TVS, Ford, Daimler, Renault Nissan, Gestamp, Hyundai, JBM, Schneider, Havells, Rico, Continental and many more