Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up the following posts of “Junior Research
Fellow” on Contract Basis in the Global Brain Health Institute & Alzheimer's Association funded project
entitled “'Role of social interaction and physical activity in brain health” under Dr. Faheem Arshad,
Assistant Professor of Neurology and Principal Investigator.
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow /No. of Post 01
Qualification: Master’s/M Phil Clinical Psychology/ Neuropsychology from any RCI
recognized institute with a good academic record, selected through any one
of the following:
a. Scholars who are selected through National eligibility tests-CSIR-UGC
NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and GATE
b. The selection process through National level exams conducted by
Central Government Department and their agencies and institutes such as
Any internship/training/ Research experience fellowships after a Master's
degree are preferable.
Experience in devising and conducting neurocognitive psychology tasks
will be required. Experience in working with clinical subjects/Dementia
subjects is more desirable. Responsible for administering sociodemographic and informant questionnaires to the participants and data
Maximum Age Limit 35 Years
Salary 35,000/month (Consolidated)
More information about this Junior Research Fellow Job
(The initial appointment will be made for six months, extendable for another
9 months subject to the performance of the candidate)
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Junior Research Fellow job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Junior Research Fellow job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Junior Research Fellow
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: M Phil / Ph.D, MSc
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 35000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Junior Research Fellow is a Full Time in Bangalore.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Junior Research Fellow is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Junior Research Fellow position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Junior Research Fellow in our Organisation.
- Who is eligible to apply for this Junior Research Fellow job?
- Ans: The mentioned job is open to both Male and Female candidates.