1. Job Location: Bangalore
2. Qualification: Preferable B. E
or B Tech in Mechanical/Automobile engineering, diploma in Mechanical
Engineering from GTTC or NTTF (with good academics record)
3. Job Description: You will be working on simulation of fixtures for automotive body in white, but not limited to. You may also required to work for the industrial automation (industry 4.0) and or similar activities
4. Basic skills:
a. Right candidate shall have basic skills of CATIA V5 and UG NX
b. Shall have consistent good academic records from 10th standard till degree with above 60%
c. Good knowledge and interest on mechanical design
d. Interest in automotive /aerospace domain career.
e. Good grasping capability,
f. Ownership on the tasks assigned for completion and on time
g. Good in logical thinking, general knowledge, reasoning skills, quick grasping and good in implementing the lesson learnt.
h. Flexible in timings while learning & quick adaptable to the project and customer requirements
i. Good team player with good coordination and communications with the peers, supervisors and management
5. Ready to relocate to the nearest place of work – Nagarabhavi, Bangalore. Work – personal life balance is possible when the residence and work place is closer in the metro cities like Bangalore.
6. CTC Details during the service agreement period:
If the candidate is fresher, does not have any experiences
a. First year (1st – 12th Month) CTC 3,08,000 INR per annum (you will get salary from day one even if you are on training) for 6 full days working week (Monday to Saturday)
b. Second year (13th – 24th Month) CTC 3,68,000 INR per annum for 6 full days working week (Monday to Saturday)
c. Third year (25th - 36th Month) CTC 4,28,000 INR per annum for 6 full days working week (Monday to Saturday)
7. Employment Terms and Condition: The Company will invest its time & money in building the required skills in the candidate. This competency development is very expensive for the company considering the cost of the simulation software licenses, cost of the subject matter experts, cost of the real time project infrastructure and also the compensation paid the candidates during the training period. It will take minimum of one year to make a candidate complete productive. This will cost us approximately 5-6 lakhs per candidate in the real time project environment. Company can retrieve this investment only when the selected candidate serves INDVALTECH after the competency development. So it is required to serve a total of 3 years of Service agreement with the company to retrieve the above costs incurred. Also the candidate need to submit original documents to ensure that they will not look for a change in job during this period.
8. Selection Process:
a. Selection is based on the consistent performance in the academic records
b. Shall clear the aptitude and reasoning ability tests
c. Basic test on CATIA V5
9. Probable start date of the employment: last Week of April or 01st March 2023. Before this we will complete the recruitment process (shortlisting, selection, offer release and on boarding)
Please share the resume to mail
INDVAL TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED
1.The more the Jobs you apply, the higher your chances of getting a job.
2. Keep your profile updated Update
Recruiters prefer candidates with complete profile information.
3. Keep visiting the Teamlease.com daily
Daily visit will ensure you won’t miss out on any Job opportunity.
4. Watch videos to improve Watch videos
Be a better candidate than others by watching these Job-related videos.