Designation: Junior Software Developer
Qualification: B.Tech, BCA, BSc in Computer Science or related field or equivalent
Working Hours: 9 AM to 6 PM
- A clear understanding of project organization, team structures, and the benefits of clean, well-structured code must be demonstrated.
- Software testing and quality assurance activities
- A successful applicant will be able to make meaningful contributions to their team and take responsibility for providing guidance and training to other developers as necessary.
- The ideal applicant will be a results-oriented team player adept at working as part of a team as well as on their own.
- High proficiency is required in Unity/Unreal and C#/C++.
- Object-Oriented Design and Analysis (OOA / OOD) tasks
- Machine provisioning, fleet deployment and maintenance, planning and maintenance of network infrastructures, and audio/visual equipment are highly desirable.
- A keen eye for polish, QA, and optimization.
- Participate in application design/code reviews
- Writing clear and concise documentation is highly desirable.
- The successful applicant will be expected to produce well-commented code with clear testing instructions.
- A comprehensive portfolio of your work is required, which should clearly demonstrate your skill level and experience.
- It is understood that there may be IP limitations to this request.
- Final software builds should be sent through along with examples of strong coding standards relevant to those projects made available for review.
- Collaborate closely with the Senior Developer team members
- Interpret written requirements and technical specification documents
- Support, maintain, and document software functionality
- Participate in software development project planning and estimation
- Researching, designing, implementing, and managing software programs.
- Testing and evaluating new programs.
- Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications.
- Writing and implementing efficient code.
- You may also be expected to attend and contribute to company development meetings and assist the development manager with many aspects of software design and coding.
- Thorough knowledge of the programming language required (depending on the position).
- Basic knowledge of programming and code writing.
- Knowledge of databases and operating systems
- Fresher with knowledge in C/C++/Java.
- Proficiency with Visual Studio
- Moderate to advanced knowledge of web applications, relational databases, and database administration is preferred
- Thorough understanding of Object-Oriented Design principles/patterns
- Must be self-motivated and results-driven
- Additional skill levels such as PHP, MySQL, JSON, etc.,
- Possesses strong project management skills
- Ability to work individually or as part of a larger team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Problem-solving skills and ability to comprehend complex programming and data structures
- Proficiency in implementing Web Services utilizing WCF, SOAP, and XML; Java/J2e development; Subversion(SVN) source code familiarity; report writing(Crystal Reports, Reporting Services)
- Excellent Problem Solving and Analytical Skills.
- Interested in learning new things.
- Strong verbal and written communication in English