What is #LifeatAF? How can we crystalize its DNA into one eye-catching sentence for you? Our culture is defined by our people! Everyone is an approachable professional, tenacious and versatile, a challenging team member, and a respected and valued mentor.
Do you enjoy solving complex technical problems? We’re looking for a technically savvy rock star who understands the value of being customer-oriented and someone who can actively deliver exceptional support services to our customer base.
The right candidate should be a natural problem-solver and a strong communicator. He/she will work in close collaboration with AppsFlyer’s R&D, Customer Success and Product Teams. He/she will actively engage in cross department projects and strongly influence the product's evolution by providing viable feedback to advance the future of our product development.What You’ll Do
What You Have
- Take end-to-end ownership of customers’ technical issues, including initial troubleshooting, identification of root cause and issue resolution and communication
- Serve as point of contact on customer escalations and ensure customer issues are resolved in high quality
- Enrich our client Knowledge Base with relevant technical information
- Provide product feedback and insights to Business and R&D teams
- Assisting with various projects per need
- B.SC in a technical degree such as Computer Science, etc.
- 1-2 Years of professional work experience
- Passion for solving customer issues in a fast paced environment
- Prior knowledge of SQL queries
- Advanced proficiency in spoken and written English
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Multi-tasking and ability to work independently
- Availability for a full-time position
- Web / mobile marketing and digital advertising experience
- Any experience with technical support / QA / Data analysis/ Development/ Technical account management
- Being introduced by an AppsFlyer team member