Job Title: Service Executive / Sr. Service Executive / Service Specialist (Telecaller/ Telesales)
The Telesales & Service Associate of Bharat Matrimony sells paid memberships over phone to clients who are looking for matrimony alliances. The job is to reach out to various customers over phone, explain them the product & features and deliver value to the customers.
· Responsible for making outbound calls and regular follow up on leads assigned.
· Build a strong relationship / trust with customers by understanding the customer requirements and suggesting the right product to the Customers.
· Selling Membership over the phone and achieve the targeted sales numbers & value, set quality parameters
· Explaining the product features in detail and how to use the packages.
· Understand the Customer requirements, encourage them to upgrade / renew the matrimony packages.
· Address all the issues / grievances of customers and provide the right customer experience.
· Capture the insights from customer interactions and share it with the internal team.
· Strictly adhere to the process requirements
Skill and Competencies required:
· Business Knowledge Process Knowledge
· Product Knowledge
· Customer Orientation
· Language skills – English / Regional lanugage
· Telemarketing / Selling Skills
· Basic computer skills – MS Excel, Word
· Values – Integrity / Honesty / Respect
· Communication – Oral & Written skills / Listening
· Executive Presence
· Business / Telephone Etiquette
· Influencing Skills
· Self-driven / Initiative
· Ability to manage stress
· Willingness to learn
Education and Experience:
· Graduate in any stream / Awaiting final year result / Graduate with arrears can also apply
· Minimum of 6 Months – 4 years’ experience in Telesales / Telecalling / Telemarketing / Collections / Retention / Domestic BPO / Direct Sales / Telecom / Insurance / Customer Engagement process or domain
Salary and Benefits
· Fixed Salary Rs 1.75 to Rs 2.15 per annum plus
· Incentive Rs. 36000/- to Rs.60000/- per annum
· Statutory Benefits viz. PF, ESI, Bonus, Gratuity, Leave all provided
· Opportunities to learn and grow with the Company
Matrimony.com Ltd is the largest and the most trusted matrimony brand with employee strength of around 4500+ associates. We are the pioneer and leader in the online match making business with over 4 million active members availing our services. The service offering of the brand are in matchmaking and marriage services through websites, mobile sites and mobile apps. Its flagship products are Bharat Matrimony, Community Matrimony, Assisted services and Elite Matrimony in the matchmaking business. The Matchmaking business vertical has a network of 15 regional portals like Hindi Matrimony, Bengali Matrimony, Tamil Matrimony, Telugu Matrimony and Marathi Matrimony to name a few. Community Matrimony.com is an exclusive matrimony portal consisting of over 300 websites catering to the special matrimonial needs of various communities of Indian origin. The marriage services vertical comprises of Matrimony Bazaar and Mandaps.com.
Matrimony.com has a pan India presence with 7 regional offices and 140 company owned retail outlets. Matrimony.com has recently been awarded the Superbrand award as well as the award for gender sensitivity for the Find Your Equal campaign. The goal is to build a billion dollar revenue company and a long lasting institution with a legacy for the generations to come.