As a KYC Agent at Tide you will be the first line of defence in our battle against financial crime. Through cross-platform research (e.g. Company’s House and social media footprints),you’ll prepare client-specific KYC related analysis and complete on-boarding due diligence where required. You’ll be central in liaising with internal compliance personnel on the shaping an
Who are we looking for ?
- You will bring bags of initiative and be naturally inquisitive about KYC principles and processes
- Strong understanding and experience of CDD and EDD processes
- Professional work experience, preferably in financial services though gaming would also be highly advantageous
- Previous client service experience or dealing with third party suppliers/partners
- You’ll have an analytical mind – able to digest large data sets and spot patterns and trends with ease.
- An attention to detail is key and you’ll need to have exceptional communication skills – written and verbal – to produce reports for third party law enforcement agencies when necessary
- You’ll be willing to lend a hand whenever it may be needed in the business and each day will bring a new, exciting challenge.
Tide is the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest growing FinTechs in the UK. That’s not an unfounded boast – we have over 150,000 members (what we like to call our customers, over two percent market share, and have raised over £120m in funding.
SMEs have been underserved and overlooked by traditional banks for years. In an entrepreneurial age where everyone is expected to take a shot, traditional banks have not evolved with the needs of the market. That’s where Tide comes in. With quick on-boarding, low fees and innovative features, we thrive on making data driven decisions to help SMEs save both time and money.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for, winner of Best Use of Technology (Growth Finance Awards); Best Banking Provider (Contracting Awards); Innovative Product of the Year (Growth Finance Awards) and we’re listed in the Top 100 FinTech Disruptors and The Startups 100. And that’s just for 2019.