Commercial Banking is focused on helping our clients succeed and making a positive difference in our communities. We provide credit and financing, treasury and payment services, international banking and real estate services to clients including corporations, municipalities, institutions, real estate investors and owners, and nonprofit organizations.
Operations teams develop and manage innovative, secure service solutions to meet clients' needs globally. Developing and using the latest technology, teams work to deliver industry-leading capabilities to our clients and customers, making it easy and convenient to do business with the firm. Teams also drive growth by refining technology-driven customer and client experiences that put users first, providing an unparalleled experience.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the worlds most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. JPMorgan Chase & Co.is committed to providing a comprehensive set of benefits choices to meet different employee needs and lifestyles, which include choices such as Flexible Work Arrangements with periodic work from home and non-standard business hours, fully paid parental leave time, health care insurance and retirement benefits.
Commercial Banking serves more than 30,000 clients, including corporations, municipalities, financial institutions, and not-for-profit entities with annual revenues generally ranging from $20 million to $2 billion. The Firm's broad platform positions the Commercial Bank to deliver extensive product capabilities - lending, treasury services, investment banking, and asset management - to meet our clients' domestic and international financial needs.
KYC Operations is a firm-wide utility supporting all Lines of Business in the completion of requirements to satisfy the firm's Know Your Customer (KYC) standards. We partner with Global Financial Crimes Compliance, all JPMorgan Lines of Business and their KYC Officers and Client Owners and other utilities such as Client List Screening and Client Reference Data Operations to support and maintain the integrity of our Client KYC information.
KYC Operations team is seeking a KYC Analyst. The role is responsible for ascertaining that all KYC and AML policies are adhered to and will be responsible for conducting reviews of client's KYC documentation stored in repositories and publicly available information, performing the necessary screening against relevant search engines and sanction lists and communicate any additional deficiencies back to the business.
The KYC Operations Team member will assist the client-facing teams to ensure all client KYC records are compliant with regulatory standards, and will ensure high quality and timely completion of all client-level due diligence. The role will assist in end to end operational activities through the periodic renewal process of all clients. The KYC Operations Analyst will assist with the drafting and gathering of client documents and verification of client data via publically available and internal sources at a client level prior to final review by a KYC Operations Reviewer and the client-facing team. This research is performed to ensure a client's KYC profile is appropriately updated and any discrepancies or issues with the profile escalated to the appropriate lines of business .
- Collection and verification of confidential client data via publically available and internal sources
- Understand the firm's KYC requirements when completing documentation inclusive of Customer Identification Program (CIP),Minimum Due Diligence (MDD),Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD),Local Due Diligence (LDD),and the Product Due Diligence Questionnaire (PDD)
- Compare and contrast differences within KYC records , highlight and escalate any discrepancies
- Meet firm wide quality standards
- Exhibit the highest standards of customer service to our internal and external customers (inclusive of confidentiality)
- Communicating/escalating issues to management when applicable
- Handling and maintenance of confidential client documentation
- Be part of the holistic client review team to follow up on outstanding alignment items within various LOBs and/or GFCC to close loop on the alignment
- Be flexible to work on other migration/remediation projects including Screening resolution , other LOB holistic alignment or Quality Assurance
- Bachelor's Degree and/or Graduate Degree
- 1-6 years experience in the Financial Services industry with a demonstrated track-record of delivery and/or relevant experience in Compliance, Corporate KYC , AML and Screening
- Strong research, analytical, and comprehension skills with the ability to analyze large amounts of data
- Outstanding client management, partnership building, leadership and direct experience of dealing with multiple stakeholders at one time
- Excellent interpersonal skills necessary to work effectively with colleagues and senior management
- Candidate must have strong written/verbal communication, leadership, solid high volume processing and analytical skills with the ability to work independently on multiple assignments in a deadline driven, regulatory environment
- Demonstrate cross-line of business knowledge of banking systems and products
- Possess strong computer skills: Lotus Notes and Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Able to grasp/learn concepts and procedures quickly
- Must be detailed oriented and analytical
- Flexibility of operating hours to include overtime, holidays, and weekend testing
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- Comfortable with change, ambiguity, debate, conflict and informed risk taking
- Self-reliance and willingness to \'own\' problems and creatively find solutions
- Develop an environment of continuous focus on quantifiable productivity and quality
- Strong interpersonal and verbal/written communication