We, Consumers Congress, are a registered NGO, since 1996. Our main aim is to protect consumers/public at large, from unfair trade practices, to help poor and needy persons in getting justice, by providing free legal aid and advice to them. The NGO is working for the upliftment of women and helping them in securing their rightful place in the society. Our NGO also pays special attention to the problems of elderly persons.
Nowadays we are fighting against quacks, who are exploiting poor & illiterate persons in slum areas. And for this, we with the help of qualified allopathic doctors are operating a charitable dispensary in the slum area of Mayapuri & Dwarka.
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 12th Aug'20 and 16th Sep'20
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. are from Delhi and neighboring cities
5. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.