About Edvisars Consultancy
We at Edvisars, are a team of advocates and CAs. We specialize in legal matters, GST, direct tax, due diligence, ROC, M&A, trademarks and all corporate compliances. With our experience, knowledge, foresight, and acumen, we have created numerous success stories.
About the internship
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Drafting agreements, MOUs, deeds etc.
2. Making PPTs on legal topics
3. Reviewing/vetting of agreements
4. Liasoning with departments
5. Making case summary and legal notices
6. Replying to legal queries
Important: This posting is for corporate practice and the candidate shall not be assigned litigation work.
English Proficiency (Written)
Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
Learn Business Communication
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 4th Sep'20 and 9th Oct'20
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
Number of openings