Rajeshwer Kumar Gupta is practicing as an advocate in the Supreme Court of India, High Court of Delhi and other law courts as the proprietor of M/s Rajeshwer K Gupta & Company, Solicitors & Advocates. He is in his profession since he qualified LLB in 1981 & enrolled in 1982 dealing with constitutional & civil matters. He is also practicing in criminal matters against CBI. He has been visiting faculty of GGSIPU, Delhi and been working for institutions like Syndicate Bank, Federal Bank Limited, erstwhile New Bank of India, UCO Bank Advisor for Indian Medical Association Member Disciplinary Committee - Delhi Medical Council. He has worked as a panel counsel for the Government of India. Attended & submitted papers at the International Conference of Indian National Bar Association at Berlin, Conference of Jurists & Writers at London, and legal conferences at Washington DC & at NY.
Selected intern's (Bar council registered law graduates only) day-to-day responsibilities include assisting in court cases, finding out rulings/judgments, drafting, and other assigned works.
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the part time job/internship
2. can start the part time job/internship between 2nd Aug'20 and 6th Sep'20
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. are from Delhi and neighboring cities
5. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
1. Bar council registered law graduates only