With a legal internship at Exa, you won't be constrained to only one domain. Get ready to combine the legal aspect with tech & business and expand your horizons.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Handling the company's day to day legal work, drafting of vendor agreements, NDA, updating employment & internship contracts etc.
2. Drafting of various terms & conditions and policies for the company's various products and services
3. Getting legal permits, licenses and permissions from government authorities, RTO or any other entity
4. Analyzing public policy and being up to date with current affairs to create feeder content and data points
5. Conducting legal research and minimizing the company's legal liabilities wherever possible
6. Maintaining case diary & searching for a different search of case laws
7. Handling company's intellectual properties such as patents, trademarks, and copyrights
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 23rd Mar'21 and 27th Apr'21
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. are from Pune, Pimpri-Chinchwad, Pune and neighboring cities
5. have relevant skills and interests
Job offer: On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 2 to 7 Lac/annum