Overview Of Job
Mindshare is an agency of GroupM - the world’s largest media investment company and is a part of WPP. In fact, we are responsible for one in every three ads you see globally. We are currently looking for a Data Integrity Lead
to join us.
At GroupM APAC, our people are our strength, which is why fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion is important to us.Reporting of the role
This Role Has a Dual Reporting Structure
Eightbar (bespoke agency for IBM under WPP) Media Lead (Bangalore based) + WW Data Lead for Eightbar (based in NY, US)3 Best Things About The Job
You’ll work with teams across Japan, Korea & India. Apart from this, you’ll have a global view of how data flow is critical for strategic decisions in large organizations.Present and collaborate with local markets to make clean data flow a reality.Work closely with the media analysts/planners in the local markets to ensure all analytics tools/ insights are adopted in day to day work in order to optimize campaigns
In Three Months
In this role, your goals will be:
In Six Months
- Ensure you set a smooth workflow with teams across geo’s
- Get a clear understanding of data flow and issues that may arise.
- Start setting up weekly calls to ensure that you are able to solve data flow issues.
In 12 Months
- Aim for zero errors at a base level of structure adherence by local teams
- Inspire confidence in teams to drive zero errors in all data related tasks
- Build and present cases to WW and deliver on data bootcamps
What Your Day Job Looks Like At Mindshare
- Continue to partner with local media planning teams and deliver optimizations views
- Set high standards for data integrity across planners and campaign execution teams.
- Build user flow systems to enrol new team members to guidance’s set by WW IBM team.
What You’ll Bring
- Work closely with WW team and the assigned markets (India, Japan & Korea) to ensure media implementation follows standards and data integrity is maintained.
- Investigate discrepancies to identify root cause problems and escalate as needed to ensure fixes. This will be a top priority with key KPI being minimal to zero variance between platform data and Datorama data.
- Once this is achieved, QA needs to be continued on a regular basis
- Work closely with the media analysts/planners in the local markets to ensure all analytics tools/ insights are adopted in day to day work in order to optimize campaigns
- Work with WW team to provide input on the needs of local markets as needed
- Work with local client analytics teams as and when needed on stretch projects
- Strong communication skills
- An eye for details from data integrity aspect,
- Ability to capture the essence of the role and scale the potential.
- 7-10 years of Data Management experience
- Post-graduation / Graduate in Data Sciences (or related education)