In this role, you will work closely with the sales and marketing teams. where you have to generate the potential leads and forward the leads to the sales team that will contribute to new business revenue for the company.
· Manage data for new and prospective clients within CRM ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate, and documents are attached
· Lead Generation through Email Marketing/social media/ Campaign
· Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel
· Facilitate initial sales meetings between Sales Directors and qualified customers
· Make cold calls to clients who have visited our portal
· Create, maintain, and update a database of customers with complete information and emails.
· Providing consistent, concise, accurate and timely weekly/monthly sales lead gen activity reports to management
· Develop leads via telephone and mass communication such as email or social media.
· Build and cultivate relationships by initiating communication with past clients, current clients, and prospects.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Demonstrated ability to meet and or exceed goals and activity quotas.
· Experience with lead generation and marketing.
· Must have strong inner drive and self-discipline, proficiency in EXCEL, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
· Disciplined and manages their time well.
Experience: At least 1-2 years of experience in conducting demand generation, lead generation activities in B2B, B2C environment.
Poxo RFID Automation is the rapidly growing tech and Automation Company that provides innovating digitally connected and enabled industrial equipment and systems. Our company also focuses on improving safety, security technology, and standards helping to live a simpler, better, and safer life. This company is popular for its progressive thinking and providing a feasible solution for the daily problems of consumers.
When you connect with Poxo RFID Automation, you join in our mission to improve the standard of living for everyone by making the world more productive and sustainable. You also invest in the future of manufacturing. We believe in enabling the Next generation of Automation and smart Service provider. With the right strategy, talented people, and our substantial financial strength, we are dedicated to delivering sustained shareowner value.
Our Industries are Utilized by Industries such as Automotive, Buildings and Infrastructure, Health Care, Education, Retails, Sports and Fitness, Transportation and Logistics, Cement, Chemical, Data Centres, Energy Efficiency, Food and Beverage, OEM and Panel Builders, Oil and Gas.