We are Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting. We’re the world leader in lighting for professionals, consumers and for the Internet of Things. Our passion for sustainability makes us one of the top 10 greenest companies in the world. We’re greater together through peer learning in our globally diverse team, with different backgrounds and nationalities.
Main purpose of the role:
As a Learning Support Specialist you will support the various roles in the Learning Center of Expertise; (LCoE) such as Learning Specialists and Learning Program Managers in coordinating, monitoring, planning and organizing global learning programs in the 70/20/10 area, which can be virtual learning programs or internal and external classroom training etc. Furthermore, you will be responsible for the overall learning administration and providing support on the Learning platforms (Degreed and Cornerstone). You will monitor and manage financial training administration as well the operational aspects of purchase for learning vendors in cooperation with Procurement. You will also act as Level 2 escalation for all Learners, Line Managers and LCoE requests and queries, while solving problems which are escalated and provides a timely accurate response. Improvement projects are key, therefore proposal and assisting the implementation of improvement projects will be another aspect of the role.
You’re part of the HR Learning Centre of Expertise. In this role, you will interact with colleagues around the globe. The team members are based out in separate locations such as Amsterdam, Eindhoven (NL) and you will be reporting directly into the Global Learning Support & Program Management.
What you’ll do:
• Work in close cooperation with and support the LCoE Learning Specialists and Learning Program Managers in deployment of learning offerings in the 70/20/10 area.
• Deliver level 2 functional support and advice to learners, line and HR managers, business owners on several platforms (Learning Management System Cornerstone and Learning@Signify Degreed)
• Dispatch cases to global learning HRS T3 team and/or the LCoE, when appropriate.
• Maintain knowledge of HRS T1 support on general learning queries in the HRS centers.
• Support and work in close cooperation with HRS T3 Global Learning Technology Team to define and improve HRS Learning Processes
• Maintain Learning Detailed Work Instructions and Frequently Asked Questions on HRS Portal.
• Resolve issues autonomously that may arise or escalating issues to the super user/ senior in the HRS team.
• Overseeing and coordinating all aspects of Learning deployment, including:
o Schedule Instructor Led Training and Virtual Instructor Led Training in the Learning platform(s).
o Content upload and keep up to date course information in Learning platforms/ system(s),including session scheduling and attendance registration in Learning Management System (LMS) and
o Manage the learning environment and classroom logistics (i.e. handout materials in support of the event, attendance sheets, evaluation, etc.).
o Communicate and align with stakeholders in the LCOE, vendors, training venues, learners, line managers and business owners on the training deployment.
o Manage the waitlists and interest trackers for sessions.
o Operational reporting & (vendor) evaluations as applicable
o Running and distributing reports as applicable
• Provides data which will help the team analyse the effectiveness of a key process
• Oversee financial administration for deployed trainings including:
o Create Purchase Requisitions and Purchase Orders in the Procurement system.
o Ensure control of monitoring trainings costs and alignment to manage expectations and to accurately forecast budget spend, including reporting of these costs (status quo and forecast vs. planning)
What you’ll need:
Administration, planning and organizing skills
• Adhere to procedures
• Ability to multi task
• Time management and project management
• Strong personable and social communicator (with all levels in the organization)
• Understanding the customer mindset
• Active listening skills
• Experience in working in virtual teams
• Fluent in English
• Demonstrated ability to think independently and proactively come up with solutions to problems, adhere to deadlines, establish priorities and follow-up with stakeholders.
• Must have the ability to successfully manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
A stakeholder is any individual, group or organization that can affect, be affected by, or perceive itself to be affected by activity you will be performing.
• Exceptional eye for detail, high sense of accuracy and desire to get it right the first time
• Experience in quality assurance and error proofing
• Customer Satisfaction and service delivery
• Positive, can-do attitude
• Willing to take initiative and consistently strive for improvement
• Persistent, diligent, and detail-oriented
• Follow through
• Comfortable building relationships across the organization
• Team player, able to work in the matrix organization
• Flexible and able to work remotely with different cultures
• Goal and result oriented
•Proven ability to work, under pressure and deliver to fixed deadlines