· Act as a subject matter expert within learning activities
· Actively engages in the global delivery of training, lines of business and leadership training.
· Plans the operational logistics of training delivery.
· Respond to participant queries on training sessions and provide operational support as required.
· Interact with onsite teams to coordinate training schedule globally.
· Conducts evaluations to analyze training activities, outcomes and make recommendations for improvement.
· Produce reports in an effective and professional format and further analyze the data and draw implications. Provide LMS team with constructive suggestions to ensure the effectiveness of the Learning Management System.
· Lead regional operation project and/or local learning and development projects. Communicate timely to project stakeholders to ensure efficient approaches and to keep up momentum project on track.
· Provide inputs into and implement yearly learning and development plan based on business and organizational needs.
Understand features and designs of different learning and development programs and effectively deploy to achieve desired business outcomes