Learning & Development Operations CoordinatorLocation:
1 to 4 Years
Visible Alpha seeks a L&D Operations Coordinator to join our HR team in our Mumbai, India location. Primary responsibility and accountability will be globally administering the learning platform, organizing, & housing all training data globally and developing reports, which will enable the company to further its value of Continuous Learning. All tasks, responsibilities and assignments must be completed with the highest level of quality of the outcome, while ensuring adherence to the defined processes with evidence of practice of a high level of confidentiality.Job Responsibilities
Required Attributes, Skills And Competencies
- Leading the implementation process of our new L&D platform.
- Owning and administering the learning platform to ensure smooth day to day functionality of the platform.
- Maintaining global records of training programs, attendance & feedback.
- Assuring that accurate training data moves to the right HRMS within VA in a way that will make it easy to create useful reporting.
- Organizing various types of learning sessions while keeping in mind the context.
- Onboarding & offboarding of employees from the learning platform as & when required.
- Conducting regular analysis of data (programs, attendance, feedback, utilization of learning platform at individual, team, department & company level) & present it in monthly KPI reports and with a quarterly analysis of recommended next steps.
- Assisting in implementation of training to create measurable impact by collaborating with participants.
- Assisting in organizing onboarding programs.
- Assisting in organizing external training programs.
- Assisting in determining the ROI of various learning initiatives.
- Assisting in scouting & evaluation of external training vendors.
- A strong sense of ownership and accountability with an approach that focuses on problem solving and collaboration to move at a clipped pace.
- Eagerness to learn new skills, adapt & apply in any given situation to increase their level of competence.
- Excellent written and oral communication and being an active listener.
- Being comfortable working with people from other countries, diverse backgrounds and at all levels within the organization.
- Ability to reflect on experiences to abstract learning outcomes that can be improvised in subsequent interactions & iterations.
- Detail oriented, organized and forward looking with an approach of continuous improvement for all processes.
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree required.
- At least two years of experience in a L&D or HR operational role.
- At least one year of experience being responsible for a global program.
- Excellent computer skills including advanced excel skills. Exposure to an online learning platform and database exposure would be preferred.
- Being comfortable & conversant with systems with different user interfaces & flexible to transform data from one system to another with ease. Understanding of how databases function would be an added advantage.
- Managing voluminous data to drive unique & relevant insights. Having the ability to select the right metrics to report & track. Having flexibility to present interesting insights & relevant metrics reports.