• Must be able to type
English & Kannada with 40 wpm
• Should be able to pass the given Typing Test
• Working in Advocate office experience is required
• Knowledge of English language structure and content, including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar
• Role: Legal Assistant /Executive Documentation (Kannada & English Typing skills)
• Ability to proofread and edit content on system
Conduct legal research on cases and gather pertinent legal information.
Interpret laws, rulings and regulations in legal documents.
Compile, proofread and edit drafts of contracts, leases, licenses, policies and other legal documents.
Monitor, study and develop written summaries of proposed and enacted legislation, regulations, court decisions, industry guidelines, trade journals and other relevant publications.
Assist with case preparation including opening and closing arguments, and aiding in court motions or pleadings.
Daily record keeping with electronic and physical filing of caseloads.
Analyze and summarize documents.
Assist with the administration and management of workflow.
Locate and interview witnesses.
General administrative duties ie. answering correspondence and taking telephone calls.
1.The more the Jobs you apply, the higher your chances of getting a job.
2. Keep your profile updated Update
Recruiters prefer candidates with complete profile information.
3. Keep visiting the Teamlease.com daily
Daily visit will ensure you won’t miss out on any Job opportunity.
4. Watch videos to improve Watch videos
Be a better candidate than others by watching these Job-related videos.