We are looking for Higher Education Counselors who possess a flair for writing, editing, and verbal communication to work with undergraduate and postgraduate degree aspirants and to help them make decisions about their future careers and provide them support with the university application process and help them apply to top-ranked universities across the world.
You- ll work closely with a diverse range of students pan-India and manage the student's life cycle from start to end by advising clients on careers and degrees to deliver an industry-leading admission counseling experience. A fantastic opportunity to grow with an extraordinary and passionate team of ed-tech consultants, we- re seeking the right candidates to enable dreams and help students around the globe build a fantastic career.Responsibilities And Duties
Required Experience, Skills, And Qualifications
- Assessing skills and characteristics of the candidates to curate a career roadmap and advice on probable degrees.
- Provide help and advice on the higher education admission process across various countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Singapore, Australia, etc.
- Liaising with various department members across the management team, marketing, and tech team to assist in developing systems and processes for the department.
- Organize brainstorming sessions with students to create essays, CVs, and SOPs.
- Research and compile insights on top schools to build repositories and databases for prospective students.
- Managing client relationships and expectations.
- 2-4 years of work experience
- Familiar with best practices in international education and counselling
- Comfortable juggling multiple projects and working on tight deadlines
- General understanding of career and job prospects across various sectors and industries.
- Have experience in writing, editing, and creating stories, essays, and official documents.
- Comfortable with conducting Industry-best perks
- A phenomenal work environment, with massive ownership and growth opportunities
- A bunch of super young & enthusiastic colleagues in Tech/Marketing/PR/Editorial/Social Media & Events
- Quick iterations and deployments - fail-fast attitude
- Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies, and lead teams in the future
- Access to a world-class mentorship network
- Create a massive, and direct impact of the work you do in the lives of people across the globe!