Working for Airtel Africa project supporting PAN Africa environment 2500+ servers having
multiple OS (RHEL5/6/7 including AIX servers.
• Knowledge of installing & configuring virtual servers including RHEL 5/6/7, and managing volume
manager like LVM.
• Able to deploy Linux servers through Vmware virtual server template.
• Developed good skills in managing the Installation, configuration, deployment, administration,
management and troubleshooting mid to high-level technical issues of Linux/Unix servers.
• Overseeing installation and configuration of physical/virtual Linux servers and Unix servers;
resolving issues arising out of deployment of servers, Logical File system management, etc.
• Planning and implementing OS deployments/upgrades,server patching
• Gained experience in assisting in local user administration, including creating users, modifying
user’s settings and managing SUDO access, administrator access,
• Involve in activities like application installation, user permission issues, privilege access requests,
storage addition, drive extensions.
• A team player with strong communication, interpersonal and relationship